Finding the right real estate agent to assist you in purchasing or selling the right property can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying/selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience. I don’t want to bore you, but as I see it, there are five basic requirements:
1. You want an agent ready, willing and able to make a full-time commitment to you. I can and will do that for you. I sell real estate every day of the year (if necessary!), I work full-time at my profession, and I have accrued over 20 years of experience dealing with buyers and sellers in all kinds of negotiations. Remember: you work with an AGENT, not an AGENCY – and your trust in the agent is what I have been building since 1985.
2. You want an agent with the experience needed to know the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances, etc. With my years of experience in the local and national market. I have the expertise and track record of success you want, need and deserve!
3. You want an agent who embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. You’ll discover I will usually reach you within minutes of your first contact with me: that is how I work. You’ll love the resources available on my website and the e-mail alerts that I send, but these will never replace the time I spend working for you and working WITH you, serving as your personal guide through this exciting process. Remember, I can take you in to ANY property that is currently listed on the market, regardless of the listing agent. Let me know where and when – I will MAKE it happen!
4. You need an agent who’s not an idiot. I am not an idiot. Through 30 years of working with buyers and sellers, from mobile homes to 500,000sf industrial buildings, from single family homes to multi-unit apartment buildings I UNDERSTAND what is necessary to get to the root of my client’s needs. I know how to listen.
5. Most importantly – you need someone you can count on to be there for you. This is a team effort, with the buyer/seller, agent, loan officer and ancillary support person working TOGETHER to make your deal happen. You can rest assured I will be there for you before, during and AFTER our sale is complete.